Popular wholesale yeti tumblers

Noticias publicadas en nuestro portal.
Jonathan003

Popular wholesale yeti tumblers

Postby Jonathan003 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Popular wholesale yeti tumblers are known for keeping items cold for days and hot for hours. The brand launched in Texas 2006 with two brothers on a mission to make a cooler that held up for an outdoor enthusiast.

Available in two sizes (20-ounce and 30-ounce), the Ozark Trail vacuum stainless steel tumbler ($7.74-$9.74, Wal-Mart) is a double-walled and vacuum-sealed tumbler designed to help keep drinks hot or cold for hours on end. For this week’s Fab or Flub review, I put the Ozark Trail tumbler to the test to see if the drinking cup holds its own against the much-hyped (and more expensive) wholesale yeti cups.

While Yeti's products are extremely high quality, it would be easy for others to imitate it's designs to achieve similar performance. The real value of Yeti is in the brand name. While any serious hunter or fisherman would love to own a yeti tumbler cups, this is a limited demographic and not the one that I will be focusing on for this article. I believe Yeti's current success is due to it's popularity with college students especially those in Greek life. Once public, this success will spread to all demographics.

Return to “Noticias”